How To Overcome Set Backs That Come With Our Pursuits Of Achieving Success

Thursday, October 22, 2009 | comments

“The poorest people in life are the ones without a dream, while the most frustrated are the people whose dreams never come to reality” Robert Shaw. Many people when they encounter challenges in life give up and resign to fate. They fail to realize that, challenges are there to make us stronger and build our self esteem.

Whenever you are faced with obstacles in life, rather than ask, “Why me?” it would be better to ask, “What next?” People who ask why me? Are those that compare themselves with others, wondering why the tragedy did not happen to someone else. When your dreams are broken, pick yourself up and ask yourself what needs to be done next, this helps you look beyond your predicament, shaking off the dust and moving on.

Broken dreams should be an opportunity for you to re-invent yourself. Set backs in life are better encountered when you have a positive mind. This positive attitude or mindset will propel you into your destiny despite the blows that life metes out on you. Most of the time when you show people the blows that life has inflicted on you, 80 percent are pleased it did not happen to them while the remaining 20 percent do not care.

Slipping in life does not mean you have fallen and even when you fall it does not mean you stay there. Pick yourself up, hold your head up high above your shoulders and face life head-on. In life nothing ever comes easy. In all your pursuits, whatever the circumstances, never ever give up.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Personal Inspiration - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger