Life Is about Choices

Thursday, July 16, 2009 | comments

Am sure each one of us desires to lead lives of our own making, where we don’t have to worry about paying bills or how to take care of our families. But in the current economical times it appears as though there are many issues to be handled and very limited time. So we end up living one day at a time and just hoping for the best.

Some five years ago I realized if I didn’t make tough and deliberate decisions my life would not be the way it is now. The choices I made then have greatly contributed to my current happiness. I got to a place in my life and resolved in my mind never to be in a dilemma. But rather tackle issues immediately they crop up. One major decision I made was quitting being in employment.



What I did was being honest with myself, I was not happy at my place of work and I wondered why I would not also employ others to work for me. The determination to gain leverage by using other people’s resources helped me come to such a decision, though the consequences would maybe affect my financial status I choose to think positively.



You are the one who determines the life you want to live therefore the initial steps you take will count a lot for your future. Avoid listening to voices that pull you back but instead seek for friends that encourage and give you hope. Team up with individuals who are optimistic and focused. Finally, never ever give up whatever the circumstance.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Personal Inspiration - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger