All humans are created equal, with the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness
From Declaration of Independence
To celebrate the 4th of July, beyond the fireworks and barbecue, Fortune.com also listed 100 great things about America two years on the row, here are some cultural quintessential by structuring those fun facts:
1. The Spirit of Nature Beauty: From Grand Canyon to Yellow Stone, from bluebird to buffalo, we admire the power of nature, the life spirit from beyond, it makes us feel humbled, since the things we know, compared to what we don’t know, is just the tip of iceberg.
2. The Spirit of Human Miracle: From Golden Gate Bridge to Sears Tower to national monument, these human-made magic remind us of the legacy about human intelligence, hard-working and persistence, the wisdom of human and the power of nature co-create the art of modern societial landscape
3. The Spirit of Human Progression: From Boeing to Ford, from caterpillar to Fedex, these great companies and services are the infrastructure pillars for the modern economy, push the world forward by lifting us to the sky, carrying us on the road and providing the non-stop services indefatigably.
4. The Spirit of Entrepreneur: from Starbucks to Zappo, the deep entrepreneurial root of these great companies not only deliver the best customer services, but also keep rekindling the American dream.
5. The Spirit of Immigrant: From Apple to Google to Budweiser, more than 40 percent of the 2010 Fortune 500 companies were founded by immigrants or their children, employ more than 10 million people worldwide. , they also build up seven of the 10 most valuable brands in the world, from the report issued by the Partnership for a New American Economy
6. The Spirit of Optimism: From Wall Street’s Bull to Disneyland, From Ben Jerry’s ice cream to Oscar Mayer hot dogs, this summer holiday may also be the perfect time to reenergize your spirit with optimistic food for thought and entertaining activities
7. The Spirit of Philanthropy: From Warren Buffet to Bill Gates to Girl Scout’s cookies, the philanthropy is the DNA of the nation, to advance the human society as a whole
The essential to all those spirit should be List #1: opportunity, that’s the true spirit of land for freedom .
For the original list, please click the following links: