Every year in any given country there is a very important calendar occasion. This is the reading of the budget. This is basically the government financial plan based on revenues collected and makes a budget for the different ministries according to their needs. Many view this as boring and of no value to them. This is in fact the most sensitive matter as it touches on our personal finances.
On a more personal level, each one of us should have such a financial plan each and every month when we receive our pay checks, Click Here!. Instead, something contrary to that happens. We go on a spending spree totally disregarding the repercussions.
· Bad financial habits
When you get your pay check you immediately get your friends and go out partying, drinks on you so as to impress your friends.
· Buying things on impulse
However nice something may appear to be, be it a posh car, luxurious house, high end phone if you have not budgeted for it do not buy it on impulse.
· Living beyond your means
No matter what you do the golden rule in financial planning is never to live beyond your means. This is a sure way to attract never ending debts and getting trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty.
· The way to get out of the financial quagmire is to start saving the soonest time possible. Financial planning experts advise that you should have the equivalent of six month salary in savings on an emergency account. That basically means that if your employer were to delay your salary by six months you would go on with life as if nothing was wrong. Even though accumulating this tidy sum is a bit tough, it is worthwhile at the end of the day.
· Income generating projects
It is advisable to start some income generating projects like farming, starting a business store or investing in real estate. This however should not interfere with your main source of livelihood
Make a spending plan based on priority. For instance paying for the house, food and school fees should take first priority whereas entertainment should come last.
Visit the links below to learn valuable tips on Achieving Financial Freedom:
1. Common Sense Debt Secrets - Your First Step To Financial Freedom: Seeking The Truth Within The Finance Industry? Common Sense Means The 'Collective Wisdom.' We Share That Wisdom By Helping People Discover Simple Common Sense Secrets To Getting Out Of Debt. You Can Have More Money And Feel Great About Yourself! Click Here!
2. The 5-Day Financial Cure: What If I Could Show You A Real Plan To Take Control Of Your Money And Find The Peace Of Mind You've Been Looking For In Just 5 Days... Would You Be Interested? Click Here!
3. Money Beyond Belief By Dr. Joe Vitale And Brad Yates: Joe Vitale - Brad Yates - Teleseminar Recordings Helping Participants Achieve Money Freedom - Freedom From Limiting Financial Beliefs Using Eft - Emotional Freedom Technique. Very Well Received Program. Click Here!